A joint venture between Avondale Solar (“Avondale”) and Plus Renewable Technologies Limited (“Plus Renewables”), AP Solar is a full service, utility-scale solar power project developer that focuses, currently, on the ERCOT market in Texas.
Led by a strong management team with, collectively, over 150 years of experience in developing, permitting, originating and financing power generation projects in Texas and throughout the world, AP Solar has an especially deep understanding of the ERCOT power market.
At the heart of AP Solar’s operations is an innovative and full-service approach to solar development in the ERCOT power market. Leveraging its experience in financing, construction and asset management, AP Solar delivers de-risked projects to investors by managing each project from the start of greenfield development through to operations. It aims to understand investors’ key financing requirements for their solar assets before developing a targeted solution that effectively mitigates long-term risk factors such as power price risk management and transmission risks.
With its tried and tested algorithm for identifying superior solar development project locations and transmission positions within the ERCOT market, AP Solar builds solar projects on high priority sites with strong load fundamentals and efficient grid structures.
Radian Generation is a recognized name in North America for providing comprehensive solutions in asset management with proprietary software platform, Lens™, and dedicated services to owners of solar and wind power plants.
- Over 11,000 MW of renewable assets in solar and wind currently under management, with growing pipeline of new assets from expanding market under ITC extension in the U.S.
- Coast-to-coast geographic coverage with 300+ projects in multiple states in the U.S., Canada and Jamaica.
- Prime customers with contracted recurring cash flows.
- Lens™- own proprietary asset management software for managing and monitoring assets.
- Field services teams in primary markets providing routine, remedial and preventive O&M services to asset management customers.
- Key player in executing Plus Renewable Technologies’ global asset management and O&M strategy in building a scalable and sustainable business in growing markets in the U.S., as well as rest of the world.
- Ranked in the top 5 gigawatt-scale third-party asset managers in the global landscape by GTM Research and Solichamba.