Trevor Nash, Chief Executive Officer
- 30+ years of experience in civil engineering, investment banking and renewable technology project development and investment.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Civil Engineering from University College and MBA from the London Business School.
Christopher Elrod, Chief Operating Officer
- 15 years of capital markets and commodity experience at GE Capital, Whitehall & Company.
- BA History with Honors from Yale.
Rohit Ogra, Chief Commercial Officer
- 15 years of structured commodity experience at Lehman Bros. and Macquarie.
- BS Electrical Eng. with Honors from Georgia Tech.
Trevor Curry, Technical Director
- 13 years of experience optimizing design and providing strategy using economics-based engineering approaches for 5GW+ of power plants globally.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from Ohio State, and an MBA from UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
Lisa Murphy, Development Director
- 30+ years of project development and permitting at Hill Country Environmental, TCEQ (TX env. permit regulator).
- BS Civil Eng. from Texas A&M.
JR Imber, Director
- 10 years of land acquisition experience, including 300 different lease, title, and mineral transactions.
- BA Economics from UT Austin.